Refund help

Options
jmdevince
jmdevince
Community Member
edited October 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

The windows version of this software is quite lacking compared to the mac version. The UI is very clunky and that's a moot point since I'm no longer on windows. Within 72 hours of the purchase (on the 3rd of October) of my license for this software I contacted agilebits using the on-website contact form. Again a week and a half ago I used the same contact form to request another refund. I emailed them on the 18th directly and still have received nothing other than an automated reply.

Has customer support gone AWOL? Agilebits isn't making good on their 30-day guarantee. I will be contesting the charge at the end of the 30-day window (I'm giving them time to make good on their promise). I can excuse clunky software in return for good customer service. I've been a fan of 1Password for Mac for a long time, so I am not a new user to the software.

Comments

• hawkstr
    hawkstr
    Community Member
    Options

Why buy a Windows version if you're not using Windows?

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

since I'm no longer on windows

I'm guessing his situation changed unexpectedly.

• @jmdevince‌ - I'm so sorry for the delay in responding to you. With the release of our new versions for iOS 8 and Mac OS 10.10 we have been overwhelmed with support requests. We plan to get back to our normal speedy response times very soon. I have refunded your 1Password 4 for Windows purchase. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

• jmdevince
    jmdevince
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome, Thank you!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We're glad to help, @jmdevince‌, and we apologize again for the delay.

Thanks for your interest in 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.