1Password 5 extension not working in Safari

Options
INCAB
INCAB
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Hi:

I´ve just updated to OS X Yosemite. I also updated to 1P5, but now my safari plugin doesn´t work. I´ve reinstalled it but when i try to access there is just a counting and it doesn´t open..

Comments

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @INCAB‌,

Thanks you for taking the time to write to us :smile:

Please let me know whether Megan's instructions from this post help you overcome your issue.

Cheers!

Rad

• INCAB
    INCAB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, no, It doesn't work. I,ve tried to install another safari extension, but now there is a message that is trying to contact with 1P app. I´ve installed IP5 and it´s open, but still does´t work.

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @INCAB‌,

Thank you for posting the screenshot :+1: As they say: "A picture's worth a thousand words" :smiley:

I noticed that you are using 1Password 3 with the 1Password 4/5 Browser Extension. Please uninstall the Safari Extension from Safari's Preferences > Extensions and download the 1Password 3 Extension from here

I hope that this will solve our problem :wink:

Best,

Rad

• INCAB
    INCAB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rad:

I still have the problem. I attach some pictures...
    As you could see, there is a counting that it seems has no ending...

If i select the option to install safari plugin from 1P mini, it appears another download site, but it doesn't work too...

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @INCAB‌,

Thanks for sending us more screenshots.

Can you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com.  A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Please make sure that you download the 1Password 3 for Mac Diagnostics Report tool located at the bottom of the page.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you.

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.