1P5 Trial Expired, No email is recognized

Options
Glaucon11
Glaucon11
Community Member

I don't get this, I've been using 1P5 everyday for months--since it was first introduced. I'm sure I paid for it. Don't 1P trials only last 30 days? But I can't find the email address I used (I have so many), and every address I try is rejected. So then I fill out the web form to contact customer support and it wants the very same email address!! before I can send to customer support.

There's no phone number to call--so what am I supposed to do?

Comments

• Hi @Glaucon11,

It has been around 30 days since 1Password 5 for Mac was released, which is the length of the free trial, so you may be starting to see a "Trial Expired" notice.

We have posted an announcement with details here:

Trial Expired notice in 1Password 5 for Mac?

If that doesn't help, please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and supply as much detail as you can:

• The full name provided when you purchased 1Password.
    • Any email addresses you might have used.
    • Include a link to this discussion as well.
  • Glaucon11
    Glaucon11
    Community Member
    Options

Oh I'm just having a senior moment. Could I have been using a beta version before the trial started?

• Hi @Glaucon11,

It's possible that you were using the beta version, but I don't think we counted the pre-release beta as part of the trial time.

• Glaucon11
    Glaucon11
    Community Member
    Options

I really thought I was senile, because I know I've been using 1P5 more than a month

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Glaucon11‌

I'm sorry for the confusion - we certainly don't want to make you feel senile! ;) I hope that @JasperP's steps above help, but if you're still having trouble getting things sorted, we're here for you.

This discussion has been closed.