1Password 5.1 not syncing with Dropbox on iPhone6

Options
Jeffrey Blum
Jeffrey Blum
Community Member

1Password 5.1 is not syncing with my DropBox on my iPhone 6. The only way for me to get it updated is to delete the application on my iPhone and re-download it. New updated entree are synced. But if I had more on my desktop 1Password app they are not synced on the iPhone.

Any ideas?

Thank you

iPhone 6 - iOS 8.1 - 1Password app 5.1
Yosemite 10.10 - 1Password Version 5.0 (App Store)

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jeffrey,

I am sorry you are having troubles with 1Password Dropbox sync.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :simple_smile:

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Jeffrey Blum
    Jeffrey Blum
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Winnie, Thank you for your reply. Report sent by email

• gabe14
    gabe14
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

I have the same problem on iPhone 6 plus. Each time it syncs when I add the dropbox sync the very first time. Then it stops syncing and the only way I could sync it again is if I disable the sync and re-add it. It seems to be like a step back since everything was working fine before. And I did send you the diagnostics file.

• gamma6
    gamma6
    Community Member
    Options

I just realized I have the same problem. It says last sync 3 weeks ago. Trying to manually sync doesn't do anything. Also, trying to create a diagnostics report crashes the app...

• Ben
    Options

Hi @gamma6‌

In that case:

Thanks!

Ben

• hireswish
    hireswish
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. I have sent the diagnostic report to support. Hopefully there is an update soon.

• Hi @hireswish,

Thanks for sending in the diagnostic report! I wasn't able to find any emails sent from the address on your forum account. Could you please let me know the email ticket ID you received?

This discussion has been closed.