page 2 of bank login times out

Options

I am just starting to try and use this and have set up two separate pages for a bank URL, one for the user name and the second for the login password. The program properly gets through the user name page with the correct info, up pops the 2nd page of the bank login, but when I hit the second page for the bank in the 1Password program that I set up, the response from the bank is the page has timed out. I then re-did it manually, and after waiting a few minutes typed in the login myself and I was logged onto the site. The 1Password script going to the bank on the page 2 that I set up is somehow immediately triggering the "you have timed out" stuff. Can you help?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

It would help if you posted the url for the bank you're having trouble with.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Did you press Ctrl+\ on the second (password) page to get the corresponding Login item to fill and submit it?

Note that I wouldn't try the password page without going through the username page first—the site may have built in all kinds of logic to prevent that.

• ckasten
    ckasten
    Community Member
    Options

The Bank is The Bank of Tampa at http://www.bankoftampa.com/. Once the username page comes up, I clicked on the Page 1 I created for this bank with the username, and it fills it in. Then there is a pop up from the bank asking if I want to download some software to help me keep everything secure, I hit the close button on this popup and the password screen then shows up. I hit the page 2 of what I created for the bank with the Password, and the bank says there is an error. It may be that the pop up dialogue box from the bank asking if I want to download everything screws this up. I tired the ctrl+\ to no avail.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Also, @ckasten, what version pif which browser are you using, and what version of the 1Password extension is installed?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.