1Password4 for Windows crashes [Crash report mentions specific .dll issues from Windows]

Options
pistan
pistan
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My newly installed 1Password crashes (I bought the lisence yesterday). I don'¨t have a locally installed e-mail program, so the crash-report cannot be sent. Can I send the report manually ? To which address?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pistan: Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry for the trouble! Please try restarting your computer to see if that helps.

You can generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums at AgileBits dot com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening. Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

• pistan
    pistan
    Community Member
    Options

Thx.
    Yes, I've tried to restart my computer several times. It seems as if the problem occurs when I start to insert new passwords. I'll send the report when I get back home later today. thx again

• LauraR
    edited May 2015
    Options

@pistan - we look forward to receiving your report and helping you further. Thanks!

ref: IRL-99583-999

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @pistan,

I've replied to your report, it looks like a possible issue with Windows that's looping back into 1Password, causing it to crash.

This discussion has been closed.