How do I access a vault? [Manage Vaults page]

Options
2»

Comments

• Pogopaterson
    Pogopaterson
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I actually found the folder and the windows phone app alpha found it. It now says Connection failure in red text. Does this still relate to the language? I'm not sure how find that out.

• @Pogopaterson, it looks like something went wrong while downloading files. If you can reach "settings..." in bottom bar and send us diagnostic report (if you see any of them there) that will help us to figure out what went wrong. We will continue investigating on our end meanwhile. Thanks!

• Pogopaterson
    Pogopaterson
    Community Member
    Options

I've just checked the Diagnostics in settings. There isn't any diagnostic logs found.

• Right, since there were no crash, there is no DR. Give us some time to improve diagnostic tool to let us troubleshoot such cases.

• StefanClara
    StefanClara
    Community Member
    Options

did anyone try to Setup the "opvault" Folder on Onedrive for Business?

• @StefanClara, we didn't try this particular scenario yet, what is happening when you put your vault into /Apps/1Password Alpha/myvault.opvault folder?

• StefanClara
    StefanClara
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile, I was now trying 2 different things: the Onedrive for Business is normally splitted in 2 pieces - the Business data and the private data. The Business data I access via Office 365, the private data via onedrive.live.com.

On the Desktop I have 2 apps syncing the 2 different Onedrive Folders, the Business and private. On 1Password for the Desktop it doesn't matter if I use either one, but on the Windows Phone 8.1 the app is always looking on the private Folder, there it does not work if I have them on the Business Folder !!!!

• StefanClara
    StefanClara
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile ... 1 more Thing could be interesting. To access my both folders I am always using the same email address, the one I am registered on Office 365.

• @StefanClara, thanks for sharing this scenario with us. I'll add this to the list of things to check and we will see what can be done.

This discussion has been closed.