Can I just get Windows license at a lower price if I have an existing Mac license [Yes]

Options
lcseds
lcseds
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have the academic license for Mac and iOS. I want to slowly rid myself of Mac's. I see a license for Mac and Windows and a Windows stand alone. Both are $50. Is there a less expensive way to add the Windows license to my current one. Like "bundle after the fact" type of upgrade?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi @lcseds,

All existing desktop customers will get a discount, they would almost never have to pay full price again. You can enter your existing license key at our upgrade store here: https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade to get all the options with discounts included. There is an option to get just the Windows license if you have an existing Mac license, do not get the Mac+Win bundle as you already have the Mac license.

For iOS, Apple doesn't offer discounted upgrading option at their App Stores, if they did, we'd do the same thing we're doing on the desktops.

I hope that helps. If you need further assistance with your license, please email us at support+license@agilebits.com with your license information and we can give you more details.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.