Unable to login 2 accounts in 1 app - last used username is pre-populated at login

Options

Hi,

I have 2 accounts for an app. I created the first login and tested it and it works perfectly. I then created the 2nd login and deleted the first login - it too works perfectly. However, if I restore the first login (ie logins for both accounts now in my logins list) I find that I am unable to login in.
(Note that the app pre-populates the last used username. When testing each login separately I had to delete the last used username and then press Ctrl+)

When I try to use the same login process with both logins showing in my logins list (I first have to deleted the last used username and then press Ctrl+), I have to choose which login to use from the 1Password popup. However, on choosing it appears that the username gets completed in the password field and I am unable to proceed with auto-login.

Please advise how to fix. Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

@ricandrews - Can you let us know which app this is for so we can test it out. Thanks!

• ricandrews
    ricandrews
    Community Member
    Options

It is 1Password for Windows. V4.6.0.582
    thanks

• LauraR
    Options

@ricandrews - I apologize, I meant which app are you trying to login to with 1Password?

• ricandrews
    ricandrews
    Community Member
    Options

SaxoTrader

• LauraR
    Options

@ricandrews - Thanks for that. Unfortunately the only way to download a trial of this software is to sign up for an account. I tested instead with Evernote but could not reproduce a problem when I had two different login items for Evernote. Be sure to place the cursor back in the username field after clearing out any previous contents.

• ricandrews
    ricandrews
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I do always place the cursor back in username field after clearing the app pre-populated username. Guess I will have to live with it not working for for now. I appreciate your efforts

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ricandrews: Sorry for the trouble! Sometimes apps will use non-standard text input fields which can make it difficult for 1Password to interact, but we'll see if there's something we can do to improve this in a future version. Thanks for your patience, and for bringing this up! :)

• ricandrews
    ricandrews
    Community Member
    Options

thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

;) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.