1password on mac and windows

Options
CT
CT
Community Member

I am working on two computers two systems at the moment, can I have my 1password on both? i.e. mac and windows, if so, how do I sycn the 1password to windows from mac ?

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 8.1
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

@CT - Yes, you can use 1Password on both a Mac and Windows PC. We have a great bundle price in our AgileBits store.

You can sync your 1Password data between your Mac and Windows PC using Dropbox. Here are the guides to set this up -

• CT
    CT
    Community Member
    Options

@LauraR Thank you for your reply. I have been using it on my mac and all the apple devices, I tried installing the software on windows last night, but it asked me for license number when I open it. I'm already upgraded to version 5.3 and I can't find this license number anywhere ?

• LauraR
    Options

@CT - 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase but we do have a bundle price. If you have already purchased 1Password for Mac you can still get this bundle price. Go to our AgileBits store and click on the Update option underneath 1Password for Windows. You will be prompted for your 1Password for Mac license key and then you will see the price to add 1Password for Windows. If you purchased 1Password for Mac we can still help you with this - send an email to support+forum@agilebits.com including a copy of your receipt from Mac App Store.

This discussion has been closed.