1Password is not responding in Firefox [Related to Helper not starting up upon reboots, fix incoming

Options
markush
markush
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi support team,
i've the problem that the extension doesn't open in firefox after starting the browser.
If i instal it again works for that session.
I use firefox version 38.0.5 and the extension 4.4.1
i'll hope you could help,
regards from germany,
markus

1Password Version: 4.5.0.575
Extension Version: 4.41
OS Version: win7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @markush,

We're investigating this issue as we speak, this is happening because 1Password Helper is not being auto-started by Windows after reboots. We will be issuing an update soon to our extension to help auto-start 1Password Helper.

It should be quickly resolved by opening the main 1Password program after a reboot and going to the Help Menu > Restart 1Password Helper. But before you do this, as soon as the computer is done booting up, can you right-click on the taskbar to select Start Task Manager, select the Processes tab and in this tab, see if Agile1pAgent.exe is running. If not, try restarting 1Password Helper in the main program and see if it shows up.

In addition, can you tell me if you use any optimization tools that claims to speed up your computer or a security program that monitors what is being started upon reboots?

This discussion has been closed.