Can't import sync'ed vault - Error [Related to syncing via Google Drive, not reproducible ATM]

Options
oliverellis
oliverellis
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

I have created lots of vaults and synced them to a shared folder on my network, the vault were created on the MAC version. When trying to import these vaults using the windows version I get the attached error. I have changed the master password and this hasnt resolved, but it's not the master vault that I'm trying to import. This has only become a problem since creating some new vaults as it has worked in the past.

MAC OSX Yosemte - 10.10.3
1Password Version: 5.3.2

Windows 7
1Password Version: 4.6.0.583

Thanks

1Password Version: 4.6.0.583
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Folder

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @oliverellis,

Did Google Drive finish syncing everything before you attempt to open it or are you storing the Google Drive folder on the network and trying to direct 1Password to open from the network?

The folder needs to be fully sync'ed and local on the drive before 1Password can open it.

• oliverellis
    oliverellis
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

Yes this is fully synced and local on the machine.

Thanks

• oliverellis
    oliverellis
    Community Member
    Options

I have resolved this issue by deleting the sync vault and recreating.

Thanks

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @oliverellis,

I was hoping you didn't do that, so we could analyze what was wrong with it. Do you still have it in the Trash or you've deleted it on the other computer?

• oliverellis
    oliverellis
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately I have already removed it.

• MikeT
    edited July 2015
    Options

Thanks for letting me know. If you see this again, please do let us know as we do want to prevent this in the future.

This discussion has been closed.