Bundle Pricing needed

Options
ShawnsM
ShawnsM
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I purchased 1Pass for my iPhone to replace Roboform. Love it, so I purchased it on a new Macbook Pro I just got, sadly I didn't realize that I didn't "have" to use the app store for EVERYTHING on the Mac lol. Anyway I bought it on the Mac App Store and am happy with it, now its time to ditch Roboform on my windows box as I've migrated everything over to 1Pass. I want to buy the windows version, and was hoping I could get the package deal your offering for Mac+Windows at the moment.

Thing is I already have the OSX and iPhone versions from the App Store, I'm actually using the beta's you have out now. Is there any way you can let me pay whatever difference is and get the Windows version with the dual discount and my Marcopia school discount? I appreciate your time!

Take Care,

Shawn

--- Sent from my iSomething

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5, IOS8.4, Win7Pro
Sync Type: Cloud, but reverted to DBox with windows

Comments

• @ShawnsM - Can you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and attach a copy of your Mac App Store receipt. We can then help you get 1Password for Windows at bundle pricing. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Once you've sent the email can you post here with the ticket ID as this will help us to keep an eye out for it. :) Thanks!

• ShawnsM
    ShawnsM
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much for your quick response. I was tied up with my twins and before I could post the info back here you had me set up. Again thank you for your time!

Shawn

NQF-27939-379

• @ShawnsM - you are very welcome and thank you for such a cute photo - definitely brightened up my day :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.