iPhone App quitting unexpectedly

Options
Jude3011
Jude3011
Community Member

My app keeps quitting unexpectedly even before I have entered my PIN. It also does it when I go from one wallet item to another. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Jude3011,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Could you please let us know:

If you have trouble determining exactly which version is installed please let me know which of these icons you have:

Thanks!

Ben

• meschlosser
    meschlosser
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same problem and cannot access my passwords. iPhone version 9.1, icon looks like D in above text.

• meschlosser
    meschlosser
    Community Member
    Options

Also, I have an iphone 6.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@meschlosser: Please power the phone off completely and see if iOS will open 1Password when you power it back on.

Do you have a backup of your 1Password data, or have it sync'd to another device? Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• meschlosser
    meschlosser
    Community Member
    Options

Power off did not help. My data is synced with Dropbox so am I OK to delete app and start over? Thanks for reply.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meschlosser,

If you're certain that your data is in Dropbox then yes, you can start over with an empty vault and then reconnect 1Password to your sync data using our Existing 1Password user guide.

Please do let us know if that helps at all. Can I ask, are any other apps showing any issues at all?

• meschlosser
    meschlosser
    Community Member
    Options

Wow, that was easy. The audible app did the same thing of opening and closing but after 3 try's it stayed open. Thanks for quick response to my plea.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Did replacing the app help @meschlosser or is it a little too early to say yet?

This discussion has been closed.