FIREFOX & 1PASSWORD, the addon will not work

Options

I can not add the 1PASSWORK extension to Firefox. (again) Seems as these issues keep biting. I think from the last FF update... but regardless, it does not work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:firefox, kb:v3-extension-firefox, kb:missing-extension-button

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SoftuS: You'll need to find out what is not allowing you to install the extension and stop it from doing so. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what that might be though! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. And follow the steps in this guide, as it will help narrow down the problem:

Unable to install 1Password extension

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you reviving some sort of error? If you can elaborate on the "it does not work" part, that would be great. Thanks in advance! :)

• CyberNaruto
    CyberNaruto
    Community Member
    Options

If you haven't tried already manually download the extension (right click on link, save as) and drag into Firefox for me it kept giving me a can't install/download due to connection error doing that solved it and let it install (also if you use ip blocking software like peerblock if you see amazon/ec3 in blocked connections temporarily disable it to allow the extension to download.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! That's certainly a possibility. Sometimes it's like searching for a bit in a petabyte though. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.