Shortcut and prompts not working, very few system changes since it was functional

Options

My shortcut key and 1Password prompts (would you like us to save this password?) have recently stopped working. I believe that this was coincidental with my system restore, but that only rolled me back about 10 days, back to a time when my shortcut key and prompts were working just fine. I've tried the simple steps in the troubleshooting guide, restarted, tried changing the shortcut key, to no avail.

Any advice?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.5.1.90
OS Version: Win7 Pro x64
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:keyboard-shortcut-not-working

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@twbarrett37: If nothing has changed, simply restarting Windows may help. Have you tired that? Often restores can have unforeseen side effects though, so you may need to reinstall 1Password and its extension.

If you're still having trouble, be sure to let me know the browser versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you having trouble with specific sites? Is it happening in all browsers, or only one? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.