Want to ask some questions about 1password for windows 10

Options

HI how are things going on this fine day. I would like to ask some questions about 1password for windows 10 if I may please.

My first question is is 1password extension for chrome free to use? is one password free to use on internet Explorer 11?

How long has 1password been in business for?

How many passwords can I put in my 1password Vault?

Does 1password have a feature called 2 step verification?

Please forgive me for all these questions I am thinking of maybe switching and I just wanted to do some research on 1password.

please feel free to explain your answers to these questions please. English only please.
Thanks very much

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit operating system
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

HI how are things going on this fine day. I would like to ask some questions about 1password for windows 10 if I may please.

@funzy78: Brisk! Thanks for asking! :lol: Absolutely. I'll be happy to answer! :chuffed:

My first question is is 1password extension for chrome free to use? is one password free to use on internet Explorer 11?

The 1Password browser extensions (for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer) do not function without the main 1Password app. However, you can use 1Password as a free trial for as long as you wish. You wont lose access to your data; you simply won't be able to make more new items once the trial period is over.

How long has 1password been in business for?

AgileBits and 1Password have been around for nearly 10 years! We started out as Palm software company, and quickly found that we had something special to offer in the way of password management.

How many passwords can I put in my 1password Vault?

As many as you want with the full version. However, until you purchase a license you'll only be able to add up to 20 items.

Does 1password have a feature called 2 step verification?

No. AgileBits doesn't have your data, so we don't serve as a gatekeeper to it to authenticate you. Your data is stored only where you choose, and we don't know who you are. You can read more in the knowledgebase:

Authentication Versus Encryption

Please forgive me for all these questions I am thinking of maybe switching and I just wanted to do some research on 1password.

I will absolutely not forgive you, because there is nothing to forgive! ;)

Please ask any other questions you might have. We're always here to help! :)

please feel free to explain your answers to these questions please. English only please.
    Thanks very much

Any time! The answer to your questions so far have been pretty straightforward, but also I encourage you to try the app and check out our guide:

1Password for Windows

It will give you an better overview of how 1Password works...but most importantly, it will probably prompt even more questions. I look forward to hearing back from you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.