How do i set up a login for a single URL but for multiple UID's and PW's?

Options

I read somewhere in the user manual how to do this but can't find it again. One URL, different UID's each with their own PW. I can set them up as different logins but thought that i had seen a way in which this can be done with a single login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do i set up a login for a single URL but for multiple UID's and PW's?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hjhermans: No, those definitely need to be separate Login items. After all, if multiple sets of login credentials are saved in the same item, 1Password can still only fill one at a time!

You may be thinking of sites which have many fields in addition to username and password, and 1Password can usually handle those as well if you save the login manually — though it depends on the site.

I hope this helps clear that up Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions, or if there's a specific site you're having trouble with! :)

• hjhermans
    hjhermans
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure i did not fail to understand a feature.

• Hi @hjhermans,

I think you were thinking of our Multiple URLs feature, where you can have one set of username/password but with multiple sites added to fill the same data on multiple sites. This does work, you can edit the Login item and add the extra URLs to the URLs table on top like this:

On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.