Windows 10

Options

I purchased for Mac and just bought a Dell w/Windows10. Can I download the software into Dell and use it? Or do I have to by another license for it?

Comments

• beautifulgrl
    beautifulgrl
    Community Member
    Options

I bought the pro feature to add to current Mac version, but I don't need it. However, I'm very interested in adding this to my new dell laptop. I really need someone to contact me asap. Is there any customer serv number I can call?

• @beautifulgrl - We will be happy to help you add 1Password to your new DELL Laptop. Could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and we can help further with this. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@beautifulgrl: Indeed, 1Password is sold on a per-platform basis. But while 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase, if you send us a copy of your 1Password for Mac receipt, we can use it to generate a coupon for you to get the 'bundle' price on a Windows license. Cheers! :)

• beautifulgrl
    beautifulgrl
    Community Member
    Options

Ok great. Can you provide an email address to send receipt to?

• MikeT
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi @beautifulgrl,

It's in Laura's post above Brenty but here it is: support+windows@agilebits.com.

I'll be sure to tell Brenty's elf to remind him to include the email address next time as well.

This discussion has been closed.