Can not see my typing when entering data

Options

I bought new desktop Mac, using latest OS X, transferred from my old mac the data & files are in El Capitain - OS 10.11.2. 1Password opens, see all correct info, but adding new login info can not see my type. Its all white or like background. After typing, the info shows up as typed in black type. Its hard to correct when I am unable to see the typing. Help appreciated how to see entry data in each field. Don

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@dpurn although you've not given us the key information about what version of 1Password you're using I'm wondering if it may be 1P3. If so, please take a look at the AgileBits' posts in this sticky at the top of the 1P3 legacy forum.

If you're not using 1P3 Please tell us what version of 1P for Mac you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information).

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dpurn,

Indeed, it sounds like you're using 1Password 3 for Mac, and so I've moved your discussion to our "1Password 3 for Mac" forum. Of course, if it turns out you're using 1Password 4 or 5, we'll be happy to move it back!

Hopefully the first link from Stephen's reply helps to explain what's going on. If you have any questions about that or need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.