Sync from Windows to iPad

Options

I have 1Password 6.1.2 on an iPad running iOS 9.2 and have been syncing it to Dropbox. I just installed a fully licensed version of 1Password 4 on my laptop, running Windows 10. The data that I had entered on my iPad syncd fine to the laptop version of 1Password. However, additional entries from the laptop do not sync to the iPad, and vice versa. I have clicked "Sync Now" on the iPad to no effect. Thanks for any tips.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: DropBox to iPad
Referrer: kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled

Comments

• Hi @jmcenany,

Just to be on the same page; after the initial sync with Dropbox that did bring over everything correctly from the iPad to PC, any changes from now on from both iPad and PC are no longer syncing to each other, right?

Can you forward us your 1Password diagnostic reports from both the PC and the iPad. Here's the guide on how to do this for both platforms: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics

Please include your forum username in both emails, so we can connect both emails to this thread.

Thanks!

• jmcenany
    jmcenany
    Community Member
    Options

Mike, thanks for the response. You are correct. I will run the diagnostic reports in a couple days, I'm away from my laptop now. Thanks again,

• jmcenany
  • Great, please do let us know here when you sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• jmcenany
    jmcenany
    Community Member
    Options

MikeT, I have run the diagnostics and saved it to a .zip. How can I send it to you? thanks,
    -jmcenany

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jmcenany: Please attach it to an email to support+windows@agilebits.com along with a link to this thread for context. If you can post the Support ID here, it will help us track it down right away so we can look at the diagnostics and get back to you. Thanks! :)

• jmcenany
    jmcenany
    Community Member
    Options

MikeT and brenty, I figured out my problem--as a result of a Windows 10 update, or maybe something I did, the Dropbox app had stopped running on my laptop, but I didn't realize it. After starting it back up, 1Password syncing now seems to work fine; except now, probably as a result of WiFi syncing that I was doing in the meantime, I have double entries for most of my items on my laptop that I'll have to clean up. Anyway, I wanted to let you know the outcome. I appreciate your willingness to help when I was floundering around without a clue. Thanks,
    -jmcenany

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jmcenany: Dang it! I hate when that happens! Thanks for letting us know you solved the mystery. I'm sorry for the mess, but I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that there's a logical explanation at least. We're here for you if you need anything else. :)

• Hi @jmcenany,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Switching between Dropbox and Wi-Fi should not cause duplicates.

Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.