Can't sync with Windows version

Options

I bought a Mac/Windows bundle yesterday since I use Mac at home and Windows at office. I was able to sync data using dropbox among my Mac, iPhone and iPad, but I can sync data with Windows.

C:\Users\HFukushima\Dropbox\Apps\1Password\1Password.agilekeychain is in 1Password Vault section in Preference-General, and my dropbox shows "updated." I did File>Open 1Password Vault, selected the above keychain, entered my vault password, but no data is there.

What should I check? Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro SP1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Can't sync with Windows version

Comments

• Hi @hirof,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• hirof
    hirof
    Community Member
    Options

Mike,

Before I got your reply, I uninstalled 1Password and installed it again on my Windows PC. Now I see records, but have the following problems.

• Some items are duplicated.
      There are total 377 records in 1Password on my iPad & iPhone. (I can't check iMac since it's at my home and I'm in my office.) However, there are total 425 records imported in the Windows version. I found some items are duplicated. If I delete one of the duplicated records, another remain in the Windows version, but that records will be deleted in iPhone and iPad so I can't delete the duplicated records.

• Categories don't match between Mac/iPhone/iPad version and Windows version.
      I purchased the pro upgrade on iPhone so I have about 16 categories in Mac/iPhone/iPad, but there are only 6 categories (Logins, Wallet, Accounts, Software, Secure Notes and Identities). This is very inconvenient.

Do you still want me to send the diagnostic report? Or can you give me a guide for the above issues?

Please advise. Thanks in advance for your continued support.

• Hi @hirof,

Yes, please do not make any changes, just email us the diagnostic report and we can see what's going on.

As for the categories, many of the categories are grouped into Wallets/Accounts. Go to the View Menu to deselect both and you'll see the rest of the categories show up on the sidebar now.

• hirof
    hirof
    Community Member
    Options

Mike,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I'll email a zip file in a separate e-mail.

Regarding the categories, I deselected the Wallets and Accounts, which made missing categories appear. However, a category name "Password" is still missing in the Windows version. When I click "all" that is located above "Unassigned", the records in Password category appear there, but they are not in any of categories.

• MikeT
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi @hirof,

Go to the View Menu > Generated Passwords to enable that category.

ref: HDU-13623-325

• hirof
    hirof
    Community Member
    Options

Mike,

Thanks! So remaining issue is duplicated records. I hope the diagnostic report I sent will help. Thanks!

• Hi, we got the report and will reply ASAP.

Thanks!

ref: HDU-13623-325

This discussion has been closed.