A question about the Dutch translation of 1Password

Options

I am currently running 1Password in Dutch, and ran into some minor 1Password translation issues.
Now I have created an account at crowdin.com, and have found the Dutch translation files for 1Password... But since this is the first time logging in to crowdin.com, I am not sure what to do. Can I just edit what I see? If so, what happens next? Will someone from 1Password be reviewing the adjustments made by me?
Thx.

Comments

• Hi @1Password__user,

When you go to the Dutch language, you'll see the list of text strings on the left sidebar. Click on the text string you want to suggest an improvement to and then edit it before pressing Save. It'll go into the list of suggestions you see below the text string.

Each suggestion must be approved or rejected by the proof-reader in charge for that translation. So, if your suggestion is approved, it'll get an upvote and it goes into our next translations update.

You can also make a comment on the string if you have questions about it. There's a comment sidebar on the far right.

We're here also to help if you need any assistance or have questions about the translations.

This discussion has been closed.