Dropbox sync not working, nor did WiFi, would prefer a refund after this, but will take help

Options

WiFi did not show up on my iPhone 6s from my Windows 10 PC attempt. I next moved to Dropbox. Moving it using the window did not work (3rd fail method now in trying to sync from PC to iPhone), so I physically moved the .agilekeychain to DropBox, and redirected PC to Dropbox which seemed to function. However after adding two Logins to 1password, noted that the Dropbox file hasn't changed in 40 minutes, hasn't updated, so not sure what is going on. I linked iPhone to the Dropbox file, and it shows only the 1 login, does not show the additional two Logins that were added. So validates that the file in Dropbox is not getting updated by the PC 1password program. Not sure how the window can show it looking in Dropbox file, show the total of 3 Logins, but the Dropbox file still shows has a timestamp of an hour earlier before the Login additions. So, something isn't syncing all the way around, and still looking to test how "user-friendly" 1Password is when using my many sites on iPhone such as Expedia when traveling. So, have no idea how this program will work using iPhone from a satisfying "user experience" and well, before I even get that far, after trying three different approaches, cannot get it all to sync. At this point, I'd say "nonsense" and give me a refund, but if you can sort this out, please do.

1Password Version: Windows 4
Extension Version: 4.6.0.598
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled, kb:move-vault, kb:dropbox-troubleshooting

Comments

• ttewing
    ttewing
    Community Member
    Options

Also, reviewed your Dropbox Troubleshooting, and frankly, its Greek.

• AlexHoffmann
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi @ttewing,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We want to help you get this fixed.
    To do this, we'd like to take a closer look at how syncing is configured on both of your devices right now.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Please attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• ttewing
    ttewing
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Let's see if this helps to fix the two methods trying to sync that don't work. Oh wait. Your Windows link... doesn't work. Thanks.

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

• A3aanKeij
    A3aanKeij
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • MikeT
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Sorry, Alex for some reasons had %fillpartend% added at the end of his links. I've fixed the links now and it should work. Please try again and send us the reports along with your forum username.

Once you do, let us know here, so we can confirm we got the reports.

I do apologize for the delay, majority of our team including Alex is out at a company conference. However, I'll be here to help out now as my week starts today.

This discussion has been closed.