1Password in Crossover

Options

Hi dear,
I run 1Password on Fedora 23 via Crossover. It works so far - a few Bugs, but it works :)
My Question is if there is any chance to Sync via WiFi without having Bonjour installed. Cause this does not work in Crossover.

Or even better...when will you release a Linux RPM? :D
You have a better idea then crossover that works on Linux (with working Wfi Sync)

thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Fedora 23
Sync Type: Wifi
Referrer: forum-search:bonjour crossover

Comments

• Jakeonator
    Jakeonator
    Community Member
    Options

Hi all,
    I use Crossover to run 1Password on my Fedora 23.
    It works so far (slow and it crashes sometimes), but there isnt any chance at all to Sync it via WiFi with my Phone.
    Im not able to install Bonjour in the same "Bottle". I although asked the Crossover Support but they have no experience with it.

Anyone having the same problem?
    Or got a way that it works on Fedora?

I already "voted" for a Linux version ;)
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/274696/#Comment_274696

Thanks in advance :D

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Fedora 23
    Sync Type: WiFi

• MikeT
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi @Jakeonator,

I've merged your threads into one since they're related.

Unfortunately, Crossover's team is the best resource you have for this. We do not use 1Password via WINE/Crossover and it is not a supported configuration.

I checked with WINE's App DB and it doesn't seem most folks can't get it running either except for this one.

He said he got it to work with wineboot to register the service but that was an older version of Bonjour. You do have to make sure the service is started after installing Bonjour, the same thing happens for some folks on Windows, it didn't auto-start itself.

Unfortunately, if you can't make it work with wineboot and the Crossover's team can't help you, that does mean Wi-Fi sync can't be used with 1Password on Linux and you would need to use something like Dropbox.

If you use an Android device and not iOS devices, you can use Folder Sync instead.

This discussion has been closed.