Gearbest login page

Options

In the Gearbest login page (https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1) there are 2 login windows. One for login and a second one to register. The chrome extension fills the register user/pwd not the login user/pwd

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: 6.2.9200 (Windows 10)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @vfreitas,

I am guessing what happened was that 1Password auto-saved the data when you created the account and so, when you went back to the same page, it is filling the same thing that it saved, the registration form, not the login page.

Try this:

1. Open the site's login page: https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1
    2. Fill in the email address and password on the left. You can copy the data from 1Password by clicking on the 1Password icon, right-click on the Login item to click on the password field to copy it to your clipboard. Right-click into the password field to paste it or use Control + V shortcut to paste.
    3. Do not enter anything else such as the CAPTCHA code or submit the form. Instead, click on the 1Password icon on Chrome's toolbar, go to Settings > Save New Login and replace the current Login item.

Refresh the page and then ask 1Password to fill in your data. It should work.

However, because of the CAPTCHA code, you might notice 1Password is submitting the form as well. This means you need to tell 1Password to disable the auto-submit for the Login item. To do this:

1. Click on the 1Password icon in Chrome, right-click on the Login item to select Open in 1Password.
    2. Edit the Login item and scroll down to the Submit option, change it to Never and save this.

You should then be all set to go next time with 1Password filling and not submitting, letting you enter the CAPTCHA code.

• vfreitas
    vfreitas
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry but doesnt work and no 1password does not create the record when I created account. Account was already created and I created the 1password record with the manual entered data and save a new login. Already tried your tips and still fills the register data not the login data.

• vfreitas
    vfreitas
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Just tried again and it work but to work I need to fulfill also the captcha. If I dont fulfill the captcha, when I create the record, it fulfills the register data

• vfreitas
    vfreitas
    Community Member
    Options

Another question, is this version a beta version or production version because when I start the program it acts as a free version "you are running 1password in demo mode"

• Hi @vfreitas,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having problems with this.

If you follow each of the steps Mike's gave you, it will work, though. I just went through it and can confirm that the manually saved login item works.

Cheers!

• Hi @vfreitas,

Another question, is this version a beta version or production version because when I start the program it acts as a free version "you are running 1password in demo mode"

You're using the stable version. You need to enter your license key in the Help Menu > Enter License key to remove that dialog as you're currently using it without a license.

The beta version would not have this and instead, it would expire on a specific date, rather than how many items you have in your database and the age of the oldest item in your database.

Just tried again and it work but to work I need to fulfill also the captcha. If I dont fulfill the captcha, when I create the record, it fulfills the register data

We are not seeing that behavior here. I tested again with saving the item without filling any captcha and it fills in the right form the next time. This is most unusual. Did you do a manual save after already attempting to fill? If you'd like to help us figure this out, please try closing Chrome and bring up a new tab, visit the site manually, do not open it from 1Password. Now, try to do another save after manually typing your data in and without entering any CAPTCHA code. Does this do the same thing with filling the register form next time?

In addition, I looked at the source code, the site is naming the two forms differently and we stored the filled form names in your Login item, so it can use the right form next time. I did check and 1Password did save the right names as well.

• vfreitas
    vfreitas
    Community Member
    Options

Just tried and it worked well. Maybe the other attempt has been messed up with another PWD manager (SafeInCloud) that I am using also.

• vfreitas
    vfreitas
    Community Member
    Options

Concerning the License. I have no license, I haven't bought any yet. $24 (discount applied) for 1Password is quite expensive compared to SafeInCloud that is free for Windows and Android version cost me $2,99 or keepass that is completely free although I don't like the Android version. I am going to keep it like this until next beta version and then I will decide if I buy it or leave it.

• MikeT
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi @vfreitas,

Maybe the other attempt has been messed up with another PWD manager (SafeInCloud) that I am using also.

That certainly can happen if it is active at the same time with 1Password. If you see something like this again, try to disable SafeInCloud and try again with 1Password.

As for the licensing, you would also have to pay for each platform, so it is not just the Windows program you would need to buy. However, the Android app is free as a reader, so you can make changes in the Windows program only and have it sync to the Android app.

This discussion has been closed.