Can I get the Windows version too?

Options

I just saw the discount offer on 1Password while browsing the Mac App Store and bought it 30 minutes ago. I visited the Agile Bits site only to notice that you also have a discount bundle on Mac + Windows version for only $10 extra!

Is there a way I can buy the Windows version now for the discount difference or do I have to pay another $24.99 now?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:mac-app-store-vs-agilebits-store

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nahedkhairallah: Sure! Shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with the following information:

• Do you want a full refund, so you can purchase the bundle outright? (May take a few days for the refund to process.)
    • Do you want a coupon to purchase a separate 1Password for Windows license for the difference?

Just include a link to this discussion, post the Support ID you receive here, and we'll get this squared away. Cheers! :)

• nahedkhairallah
    nahedkhairallah
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty: Thanks for the quick response! I'll send the email right now for a coupon purchase request.

What is the support ID?

Thanks.

• Hi @nahedkhairallah,

When you send the email, you'll get an automatic reply from our BitBot that will include your support ID. You can copy that ID and send it here and we'll find your email with that ID.

• I got the email and replied to you already.

ref: GZC-33288-282

• Commandatore
    Commandatore
    Community Member
    Options

I bought 1Password for Windows on December 1 for $49.99 and now want the Mac version. I note on the AgileBits store site that a Mac and Windows bundle is now $34.99. Is that just a case of bad timing or am I missing something about the bundle pricing? How much more should I be paying for a Mac version?

• It's a bit of bad timing but nothing to worry about.
    Can you please follow the instructions at the top of this thread and send us an email? We'll take care of you :)

• Commandatore
    Commandatore
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the follow-up. I seem to be usurping a lot of the AgileBits team. I sent an email and posted in the Windows thread (below) as well and received a follow-up there from penderworth. I'm sorry to have caused a duplication of efforts.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/57440/are-separate-licences-reqd-for-iphone-pc-windows-versions#latest

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Commandatore: It's no trouble at all! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

• Commandatore
    Commandatore
    Community Member
    Options

A happy solution to my dilemma and since I had paid full price for a single Windows licence almost two months ago and that price was more than what one would currently pay for the bundle including a Mac licence (special pricing), I was provided a Mac licence at no additional charge. They didn't have to do that, but they did and if I wasn't already, I am now a customer for life. :)

• :blush: Thanks for writing that, we're glad to hear we were able to make you happy and welcome aboard our family.

This discussion has been closed.