Just want to know if I buy program after using free trial will I lose saved passwords

Options

Just for windows 7

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-families-setup-existing-user, kb:teams-families-setup, kb-search:buying program after free trial and not lose passwords saved

Comments

• Hi @lsilvest,

No, the trial is merely a restriction on the program itself. We do not believe in holding your data hostage, your data belongs to you and you only.

After 30 days, 1Password is still free to use if you have 20 or less items but you'll still be able to use your data, you just can't add more items. More importantly, you'll be able to export your data if you'd like to move it elsewhere.

• lsilvest
    lsilvest
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the prompt and informative reply. Problem solved and I went ahead and bought the program. Very good replacement for Norton Identity Safe in Firefox. So, I got rid of Norton. Will just use the Windows security program. I am very cognizant of security problems and really don't wander to unsafe sites.

• Hi @lsievert,

You're welcome! Thanks for the purchase and I'm glad to hear you're liking 1Password so far.

If there's anything we can help you with, let us know.

This discussion has been closed.