I have 1PW pro on iphone6s and ipad, How do I install 1PW on windows10 PC? I don't have a licensekey

Options

When I want to install 1PW on my pc, I have to enter a license key. How do I get this. I have 1PW pro already on my iPhone6s and iPad2.

1Password Version: 6.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: WINDOWS10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1PW pro on iphone6s and ipad, How do I install 1PW on windows10 PC? I don't have a licensekey

Comments

• Hi @aspeller - Thanks for purchasing the 1Password Pro features for your iOS devices. 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from our store.

It will make a great addition and you can sync your 1Password data between your iOS devices and your Windows PC using WiFi or Dropbox. The different sync methods are discussed here.

Please let us know if you have any further questions at any time. We are always happy to help.

• aspeller
    aspeller
    Community Member
    Options

so I have to pay twice? thanks.......

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@aspeller: Indeed, an iOS app won't run on a PC, and even if it could you probably wouldn't want to use it!

Definitely use the free trial before you decide if you want to spend any money on it. I know a lot of folks nowadays are happy doing all of their computing on iOS...I just don't happen to be one of them: I like having a big screen and a keyboard. ;)

But in the end, you only need to pay for the apps you'll actually use. That way if you don't have Mac or Android devices, there's definitely no need to pay for those versions as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.