dropbox vault empty

Options

Hey there.

I've just gone into my html vault (accessed through Dropbox on Chrome) and there are only 3 passwords!

1Password desktop works fine and shows all of my logins, as does my Chrome extension.

Strangely, the 3 logins that are in the vault are from very recent to old - no patterns in there.

I'm sure it's just a sync thing (which I'm sure you're about to point me to), but the reason that I was in there was because I was trying to login on a different machine. I had zero access to my logins resulting in losing a day. Surely there must be a way of making sure that this stays synced? especially as this is the file that the desktop is attached to..?

Cheers

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox vault empty

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi @RoChed,

Can you open the main 1Password program on the PC, unlock, and go to the File Menu > Preferences > General. The path next to 1Password Vault, does it match the vault you tried to unlock on Dropbox.com in Chrome?

Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

ref: KKU-26747-242

• RoChed
    RoChed
    Community Member
    Options

Sent!

The path is definitely a match.

• MikeT
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi @RoChed,

Thanks, we got the email and I've replied to it there. It seems like Dropbox is not running well on the PC.

• RoChed
    RoChed
    Community Member
    Options

Dropbox is fine. I've reinstalled it twice and my Android is connected to it and has all the logins

• MikeT
    Options

Hi, let's move this to the email only, so we don't repeat in two separate places. I'll close this for now.

This discussion has been closed.