The list of passwords in 1Password doesn't scroll from the trackpad or touchscreen

Options

I have a Microsoft Surface Book and I am trialling 1Password on it. I have opened my large 1Password vault from OSX and while I can manually drag the scroll thumb to get around trying to two-finger scroll with the trackpad or scrolling from the touchscreen doesn't work. The scroll thumb moves when I do this but the content doesn't and when releasing the thumb jumps back to where it started.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.6.0.4
Extension Version: Not installed
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Scrolling

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Mossop,

Where exactly are you trying to scroll? Is it in the main 1Password program and you're trying to scroll the items list on top or the content on the bottom? Or is it the extension in your browser?

• Mossop
    Mossop
    Community Member
    Options

It is the main 1Password program and I'm trying to scroll the items list at the top. The bottom content area scrolls ok with the trackpad but not with touch scrolling from the screen.

• MikeT
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi @mossop,

I can confirm the issue and we'll investigate to see if we can fix it. For now, you can use the scrollbar with both the trackpad/touch screen to move it.

Thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.