Where to buy Windows license?

Options

Where can I buy a Windows license. I don't see it in the store any more, just the bundle Mac & Windows license.

Also, how do I make my Windows trial fully functional? The trial installed as the crippled version saying the trial expired in 2000.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Straygeko,

We're no longer selling individual platform licenses as we're selling one license now that covers both platforms.

The trial installed as the crippled version saying the trial expired in 2000.

Did you recently import data or sync'ed with existing 1Password data? The trial is based on the oldest item in your database, so if you've imported your data that has an item that was created back in 2000, that'd explain it.

We can work around this, please email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with the link to this thread and we'll explain how.

• straygecko
    straygecko
    Community Member
    Options

Where is the new license text? I can't find it on your site nor a license text file installed along with the trial program.

I imported my Lastpass data to test.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @straygecko,

You can find the license agreement here: https://agilebits.com/home/licenses

Please email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with the link to this thread and we'll give you a demo license file.

• straygecko
    straygecko
    Community Member
    Options

I'm looking for the full EULA that you agree to during the install, not just a short summary.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @straygecko,

There isn't any during the setup, the license link I sent you isn't the summary, that's the full agreement. Not every app will have an EULA and isn't required.

This discussion has been closed.