Windows Vault is empty

Options

I use the latest versions of 1PW for iOS (1PW Pro) and Windows 10 (1PW in trial mode). I sync using Dropbox.
1PW on Windows shows an empty vault.

What to do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @chchfhia,

Is it possible the 1Password for Windows picked a different vault from the one on your iOS device? To find out:

1. Open 1Password on your PC, unlock, go to the File Menu > Preferences > General, and look at the path next to 1Password Vault, specifically after Dropbox folder.
    2. Open 1Password on your iOS, unlock, go to Settings > Sync, tap on your primary vault, and tap on Sync Service ..Dropbox. Below Dropbox on top, it should tell you the path, does it match the one on PC? Here's a screenshot to show what I mean:

If it does match, can you send us your 1Password diagnostics report from your PC, so we can figure out what's going on. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• chchfhia
    chchfhia
    Community Member
    Options

The paths matched but now it works. Strange.

Thanks for your reply.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @chchfhia,

You're welcome. It sounds like Dropbox was not done syncing everything and it needed more time.

This discussion has been closed.