can the 1password 4 desktop app migrate data to the web based 1password Team?

Options

I have moved my data from keepass2 to 1password 4 desktop application. We have a web based team share 1password account we want to move that data into. How do I accomplish that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:starting-over, kb:import, kb:teams-faq, kb:teams-faq-existing-user, kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kimthiel: Sorry for the confusion! The 1Password for Windows desktop app does not yet support 1Password for Teams. However, you can use the 1Password for Windows 10 beta app to migrate data from your local vault to 1Password for Teams. It's as simple as adding both the local vault and your Teams account, and then using the Share option to move or copy your data over. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions1 :)

• kimthiel
    kimthiel
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks I was able to do as you instructed. However in 1Password 4 I was able to migrate from Keppass2 to 1Password 4 and maintain at least folders for our various clients. When I used the conversion pearl script. That is not the case when adding a folder to Win 10 app it strips all the entries out of the file and and does not maintain any folders/grouping of the entries. Is there a way to maintain that hierarchy?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kimthiel: I've already replied to your other post, so we can continue the conversation there:

Importing into 1Password Teams

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.