Terrible Glitch

Options
WJY
WJY
Community Member

The newest version has a terrible glitch (screen flickers) and fill-ins don't work any more (within he app). This, totally unusable on 6plus. Safari extension works. Deleted and reinstalled to no avail. Please fix asap.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@WJY: It sounds like you're able to fill logins using the 1Password extension in Safari, but not 1Browser in the app itself. Is that correct? Have you tried the same site in both places? Perhaps it's site-specific.

Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, knowing the URL may help, or if you're able to include a screenshot (or perhaps a video) to illustrate what you're seeing. Thanks in advance! :)

• WJY
    WJY
    Community Member
    Options

Hey brenty, I just noticed the flickering and the unable to fill-in/select logins issue seems to stem from an issue of continuous syncing with Dropbox.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@WJY: Thanks for getting back to me! That's really odd. If you don't mind, does disabling sync resolve the issue? That may help us track down how to fix it.

• WJY
    WJY
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, this is correct. 1Password Pro is fully functional after disabling the Dropbox sync. After disabling the sync, I erased all 1Password data and sync back with Dropbox. Unfortunately, the sync issue came back.

• Ben
    Options

@WJY,

Can you please confirm for me the exact version number of 1Password for iOS that you are using?

(iOS) How to keep 1Password up to date

Ben

• WJY
    WJY
    Community Member
    Options

Version 6.3.1

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @WJY. I think I know what is going on here. To see which device is causing the difficulty we'll need to get a look under the hood. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

ref: OPI-3363

• WJY
    WJY
    Community Member
    Options

Reports have been sent. Here are the Support IDs [#PPX-67696-451] & [#QAC-41724-914]. Thank you.

• peterforeman
    peterforeman
    Community Member
    Options

I have exactly the same problem. Glad to see I'm not on my own.
    Support IDs:
    - [#CNS-29163-333]
    - [#ZND-11342-989]

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @WJY. I see Laura is already working with you by email.

Thanks @peterforeman. We've received your reports and will be back to you via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: PPX-67696-451
    ref: CNS-29163-333

• WJY
    WJY
    Community Member
    Options

Fixed. Thank you.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @WJY,

Thanks for following up with the good news! We're always happy to help. Hopefully you won't need to call on us again, but we'll be here for you if you do. :)

Meanwhile, have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.