1Password Team vault on 1Password 4 on Windows 8.1

Options

Greeting most Agile of Bits humans...

I've setup 1Password for Teams for a few of the teams at work. It's aces, btw...
Sadly, some of our users are forced to use Windows (let us weep for them), but there doesn't seem to be a way to add their Team vault to their application.
They're on 8.1 and we have 1Password 4.

Will the Windows 10 app work for them on 8.1?
Am I going to have to tattoo all their logins on the inside of their eyelids?
Can we remedy this?

Thankings
Toby

1Password Version: Version 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greeting most Agile of Bits humans...

@tobylh: Greetings and salutations! :chuffed:

I've setup 1Password for Teams for a few of the teams at work. It's aces, btw...

Thank you! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it, however...

Sadly, some of our users are forced to use Windows (let us weep for them), but there doesn't seem to be a way to add their Team vault to their application. They're on 8.1 and we have 1Password 4.

Nooooo! :cry:

Will the Windows 10 app work for them on 8.1?

No. :(

Am I going to have to tattoo all their logins on the inside of their eyelids?
    Can we remedy this?
    Thankings
    Toby

In all seriousness, we don't have a permanent solution to offer any users yet, but we're working on an updated 1Password for Windows 7 & 8 app with support for 1Password Teams. In the mean time, the web interface works. It's what I use on my older Windows machines. It's not ideal, but it's at least a way to access 1Password Teams while we ready the apps. And don't worry: we'll be sure to announce them once they're ready!

• tobylh
    tobylh
    Community Member
    Options

Righty-ho then.
    I'll tell them to use the web based version for the time being.
    It's their own fault for not using a proper computer I guess...

Thanks for you invaluable assistance.

Cheers
    Toby

• LauraR
    Options

Hi @tobylh - I'm so glad Brenty was able to address all your questions. On his behalf, you are very welcome.

This discussion has been closed.