My license isn't being sent to my main email address

Options
fellowish
fellowish
Community Member
edited May 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My computer required a hard reset as it was freezing and BSOD-ing. I have my 1password backup files, but I had to reinstall 1password itself. It asked for the license, and so I went to the website and put in my email address [which I won't list here] that I specifically remember buying the license with. Unfortunately, It didn't send back any license number. I have waited for ~30 minutes, so I know it should have sent by now.

Afterwards I cycled through every single other email address I have [which I also won't list here]. I also cycled through all of my close relative's email addresses as well [which I really don't want to list here], and asked them if they had it. Nothing showed up. I'm at a loss... I should have a license, as I payed for it in the past.

To be specific:

'I purchased an upgrade from iOS to Windows, and showed a receipt in order to get a bundle discount.'

I searched all over the place for my license, and can't find it. I can show the receipt for the iOS version to any of you who want to see it as proof of purchase. I can also email you with this support id in order to see if my email address is actually linked to my account. I can also send you the email conversation with another tech support person I had in order to receive the bundle discount.

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @fellowish,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've resent your license to the email that you've used here in the forum. If you still can't see it please check on your spam folder.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.