I purchased 1Password Prof Features for iOS. How do I add the license for the program to my PC?

Options

I purchased the Pro Features on my iOS phone with the understanding that I would be able to use 1Password on my PC and Mac as well. I was able to download the software and share my vault through my dropbox account, but now the program on my PC is asking for the license key or requiring further purchase. How do I get the license key? I don't see it in my iphone app.

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 4.5
OS Version: Windows 7 SP1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:bought pro license, kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• MikeT
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @jdminton,

I do apologize for the confusion but that's not the case, the Pro features is only for the iOS devices, you would still need to purchase the desktop license separately if you want to use 1Password on your computers. You can purchase it here: http://agilebits.com/store

The feature may have been talking about being able to sync with vaults with your desktop but it doesn't mean you get 1Password for free on your desktops.

• jdminton
    jdminton
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. So does purchasing the desktop version provide a license that is good on any computer that I have (pc laptop and mac)? Also, does the $5 per month families plan include the software for each device? Sorry for all the questions, but it doesn't seem to be very clear about the actual software.

• jdminton
    jdminton
    Community Member
    Options

Disregard my previous question. I found more details on the family section of the store. Thank you again!

• On behalf of Mike, you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.