Portuguese Brazil support for 1Password for Windows

Options

Why does it say Here that 1Password has Language support for Portuguease-Brazilian, but i just downloaded 1password for windows and it doesn't really show it: http://i.imgur.com/2yWxZm5.png
Am i missing something? I am just waiting for this to buy it for my parents, they really love 1password btu they are stuck in version 3 since there is no point in upgrading it because language is the one thing they really need in order to better use the software w/o my help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AlexHoffmann
    edited May 2016
    Options

Sorry for the confusion, @josefs0n.

The page you refer to explains that the languages listed in bold letters are not yet complete and thus not yet in the application.
    If you'd like to help complete the Portuguese-Brazilian translation on Crowdin, feel free to sign up using the link the aforementioned knowledge base article.

Cheers!

• josefs0n
    josefs0n
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the quick reply Mr @AlexHoffmann,
    I did try to join the translate process, but according to this link which i followed by the supported languages page, it says the language is complete translated and verified. I could not see a single string there for me to translate or vote-verify.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@josefs0n: You're right! :lol: It looks like you were able to vote for the changes. Thank you, since we don't have any native Portuguese speakers and would have no way of knowing if the translations were correct. We'll have to add that localization in a future update! :chuffed:

• josefs0n
    josefs0n
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty I am trying to vote in my spare time, i will come back here when i get this done, Thanks for the support, and keep up the amazing work you guys do.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the kind words, and your support! It really means a lot, and it's generous of you to be willing to help with the translation. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.