chrome wont launch autosave

Options

Went thru your troubleshooting process, and it still wont launch.

Have latest versions of everything i think.

Worked once toward the beginning of my use, but not wont autosave anymore no matter what I do.

Need help.

Best,

Alex

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Win 7 64 bit
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:extension-troubleshooting, kb:update-extension

Comments

• biginterview1
    biginterview1
    Community Member
    Options

Went thru your troubleshooting process, and it still wont launch.

Have latest versions of everything i think.

Worked once toward the beginning of my use, but not wont autosave anymore no matter what I do.

Need help.

Best,

Alex

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
    Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
    OS Version: Win 7 64 bit
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: kb:extension-troubleshooting, kb:update-extension

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@biginterview1: I'm sorry for the trouble! Try restarting the 1Password Helper from the Help menu. Does that resolve the issue? Either way, it may be that something is preventing the Helper and extensions from communicating. Do you have "security" software that may be interfering?

• biginterview1
    biginterview1
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Hi there, just restarted - didnt seem to do anything yet. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled the Chrome plugin, and it work on the first 4-5 sites I went to. But afterwards it randomly stopped working. For security I'm running Kaspersky and Malwarebytes

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @biginterview1,

Unfortunately, both are known to interfere with 1Password every once in a while.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report after you reproduce the auto-save issue and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.