How to reach AgileBits support via email

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot access 1P html file in Dropbox.

Comments

• Zews
    Zews
    Community Member
    Options

To whom it may concern,

Last week I sent a long email to support@agilewebsolutions.com with multiple screenshots to clearly explain the issue I am having with 1PasswordAnywhere.

Usually Agile support is excellent and responds within a day or so. So far I have not received any response. So I am contacting you this way, and ask you to give me an email address where I can send the questions I have about my issue.

I am looking forward to a response.

Thank you.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Zews,

We haven't used that email address in a long time, we've switched our names several years ago to AgileBits. However, it should still send you an auto-reply, did you get any reply from our BitBot responder?

Please update the address to support@agilebits.com for any support you need with 1Password.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Zews,

Just an update, I've split your posts into its own thread here.

• Zews
    Zews
    Community Member
    Options

"We haven't used that email address in a long time"

That means that I have not had an issue with 1P for a long time, ... until now.

I sent my questions to support@agilebits.com. I am looking forward to your response.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Zews,

That is looking at the bright side. :smile:

Did you get an auto-reply from BitBot with your ticket ID? I looked with your forum's email address and I only see most recent email from you at 9 months ago.

• Zews
    Zews
    Community Member
    Options

I did get an auto-reply, but no answers to my questions.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Zews: We try to reply to emails in the order in which they are received, but if you'll post the Support ID you were given by BitBot we can use it to track down your message and potentially get back to you sooner. Thanks in advance! :)

• Zews
    Zews
    Community Member
    Options

I do not have a support ID number. I sent my question, including many screenshots, to support+kb@agilebits.com and support@agilebits.com on May 18.

I had first sent it to support@agilewebsolutions.com on May 13 not knowing that this email address was no longer used.

• MikeT
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @Zews,

Can you check your spam folders? We automatically send an auto-reply to every incoming email with the support ID listed.

Look at the auto-reply for the unique ID.

One more thing, can you tell me if the email address in your forum profile is up to date?

• MikeT
    Options

One more thing, can you give me an example of a unique string in the emails you sent to us, so I can perform a database search to see if there's any email with that string.

• Zews
    Zews
    Community Member
    Options

Nothing in my spam folder. Unlikely as Agile is on my allowed list. If it was I can n o longer check, because I clear my spam folder every other day, otherwise it gets too full too quickly (you know how it is)

Unique string: "I am suddenly having major issues with 1PasswordAnywhere. I have used it on multiple occasions with success, and suddenly it has stopped working.

As usual I logged into Dropbox where I have the html file stored for access to 1Password Anywhere. Here are some screenshots."

• MikeT
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @Zews,

Thanks for the string, I found it and it was sent from your Gmail account, not the one in your forum's profile. In our email system, we've replied all of your emails within the day of getting your email, all from Heather, even the most recent one.

I'll send you a private message here with the email address it used.

ref: MAP-63777-187

• Zews
    Zews
    Community Member
    Options

You are right. I don't know how that happened. I must have hit a wrong button. I never use my gmail account for anything. I registered that account when gmail first started many years ago, and never used it. I only ever use the email account that is in the agile forum profile.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Zews,

I'm glad we managed to clear this up and we do apologize you didn't get your emails sooner. Do you still need further assistance with anything? I sent the content of Heather's reply in your private message.

Let me know what we can do to help.

This discussion has been closed.