1pass for Mac and PC (boot camp)

Options

I have 1pass on my Mac laptop and desktop but now realize I need it for the two boot camp installations that I have on these machines (win8 and win7 respectively).
Can you advise as to how to do this most economically?
TX

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hotwheels #22: It sounds like you just need a 1Password for Windows license, which you can get at a discount from the AgileBits Store as an existing customer. I'll send you a private message with some additional details, so be sure to check for that. Cheers! :)

• hotwheels #22
    hotwheels #22
    Community Member
    Options

thanks. nice to see that implemented.
    cheers.

• MikeT
    Options

On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome!

• cverdugoe
    cverdugoe
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I have the same problem, how can I solve the problem economically?. I'm a student also.
    Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016
    Options

@cverdugoe: I'm not sure we can solve the world's economic problems (if only!), but I'll send you some additional information about licensing that might help via private message. Be sure to check that and let me know if you have any other questions!

And for anyone else, if you've previously purchased 1Password for Mac and want to add 1Password for Windows, just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt and we'll see what we can do to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.