Deleting from search results takes you back to All vaults view

Options
pbryanw
pbryanw
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I recently did a search in the 1Password Beta for some related items I wanted deleting. I see you can delete from the search view, but when you delete an item, you are taken back to the All vaults view. It would be good if it could stay in the search view, so you can easily delete more items if needs be.

I also look forward to empty trash, and restoring from trash coming to the Windows version. At the moment, I'm having to hop over to 1Password for Mac to do this :chuffed:

(And, another thanks for the improved form-filling brain in the latest beta - this has made a big difference to the number of logins I can now fill-in with your browser extensions ).

Thanks, Paul

1Password Version: 6.0.175d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @pbryanw,

This is a known issue in 1Password 6, it is overaggressive in reloading the database and resetting the state back to All Vaults instead of staying on the same view. These will be addressed in future beta updates as we will start to optimize the app to reduce these calls and do more with less.

More Trash settings are coming as well.

(And, another thanks for the improved form-filling brain in the latest beta - this has made a big difference to the number of logins I can now fill-in with your browser extensions ).

You're welcome! We're glad to hear that and we'll have more updates coming soon to improve the URL matching among other features.

This discussion has been closed.