How to register 1Password 4 to use with Families account

Options

I've signed up for a Families account to test drive it, but was dismayed to find how crippled version 6 of the Windows application is compared to version 4. I would like to use version 4 in the meantime until version 6 gets up to speed, but it's asking me for a license key. If I start paying for the Families account, is there any way I can register version 4 of the Windows application without paying for it separately? I really do _not _want to use version 6.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Rusty_Shackleford: Boy howdy! I'm glad you're giving 1Password a try and stopped by to give us feedback. I only wish it were under better circumstances, but I'll be happy to help!

First and foremost, shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase details and we'll work out the details for you to use 1Password 4 instead. Just keep in mind that it cannot access data in a 1Password Account. That is, after all, why we're building the new app!

But also, would you mind telling me more about the specific limitations you ran up against with 1Password 6 which affected your workflow? I may be able to help with that too, but at the very least your feedback can help us prioritize where we focus our efforts there. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.