I am getting an error opening my vault.

Options

I have sent both reports to you for assistance. Any help you can give would be awesome. I reformatted my computer and everything was working on Tuesday, I only used my laptop on Wednesday and then today I logged in to my computer and I can't open my vault.

1Password Version: 4.6.4.616
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: WIN10
Sync Type: CloudStation
Referrer: forum-search:I am getting an error opening my vault, I have sent both reports to you for assistance.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Dalliant,

I am sorry to hear you bumped into difficulties with 1Password! :(

Could you please specify what difficulties with opening your vault you have right now? It would help if you described your actions step by step. Thanks!

I've checked our system for any emails from you recently and was not able to find any reports from you. Have you received a reply from our BitBot with a code in it? It should look like this – XXX-12345-678. If you have, please post this code here, so we could find your report and connect the dots.

Thank you once again!

++
    Greg

• Dalliant
    Dalliant
    Community Member
    Options

I have not yet :( I just sent you an email with the log files. I hope that helps.

• Dalliant
    Dalliant
    Community Member
    Options

I just noticed this happened to me almost exactly a year ago. I followed the same steps I did last year and it worked for 3 days. then broke again.

• Dalliant
    Dalliant
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#GUE-64188-149]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello again @Dalliant,

I have found your report on our side.
    We will take a look at the report and get back to you shortly via email. Thank you for your patience! :+1:

ref: GUE-64188-149

This discussion has been closed.