Company blocking Dropbox so I will have serious problems sync my PC to IOS devices

Options

My company is blocking Dropbox, can I sync my Windows machine with ICLOUD? Any other way to sync Windows with IOS devices?
Need serious help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @raulfernandez, unfortunately there's no way to sync with iCloud on 1Password for Windows. But I've got some great news, you can use a 1Password account and sync across all your devices without ever having to use a third-party application. If you do decide to go this route, you'll need to use 1Password 6, our brand new Windows application which is tailor made for 1Password accounts.

Also, since 1Password 6 doesn't need the Dropbox application to sync your vault, it may still be able to work at your company. But this is dependent on how your company is going to block Dropbox; so you'll need to give it a try to confirm.

Note: 1Password 6 cannot edit Dropbox vaults at the moment, so if you're able to sync your vault, you can only view your data. We plan on adding this functionality in the future

This discussion has been closed.