Community Member
    Options

+1

• Thanks! :+1: :)

• moochman5
    moochman5
    Community Member
    Options

After all the shadiness at Dropbox, I'm a recent convert to the family platform, it's a bummer that even my primary vault can't be exported.

• Ben
    Options

@moochman5 We do hope to bring this feature to 1Password accounts in the future. :)

Ben

• wouterschaap91
    wouterschaap91
    Community Member
    Options

+1 For 3rd Party Integration.

Actively following posts related to this topic. Really looking forward to being able to use 1password families different vaults with Alfred.

• Thanks! :) I'm looking forward to it as well.

• alex9704
    alex9704
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

• craigmdennis
    craigmdennis
    Community Member
    Options

It's been a year since this thread started. It's a shame it hasn't made it into a stable build yet. Is there any update other than "in the future"? Or has there not been enough interest to bump it up the development list?

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member
    Options

The latest Alfred build now supports the integration. Works great! You need a certain build & above of 1P for it to work.

• @craigmdennis You can indeed use Alfred with 1Password accounts, but only in the latest betas of Alfred and 1Password for Mac. You can switch to the beta to start using this feature now, or wait until it is in the stable version.

Using 1Password betas

Hope that helps! :)

• craigmdennis
    craigmdennis
    Community Member
    Options

Hmm... I actually just switched from the beta to the stable build because it wasn't working, and various other threads indicated that it was broken in the beta. Then I stumbled upon this thread which led me to believe that the functionality didn't exist for Teams yet.

Glad to know that it's made it that far, though! Great work :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@craigmdennis: It broke temporarily in a recent beta as we made some additional changes to accommodate 3rd party apps, and we're working hard to get everything coordinated and tested so everyone can use it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.