The Horrible Ghost Account !

Options

Hi !

I'm using 1Password on my computer at work. The first time I added my online account, the software has frozen. The second time, it worked perfectly. But now, I have this ghost and empty account that I can't delete :

If I click on Delete, nothing happen. I also tried to uninstall and then reinstall the software, with no results. What could I do about this ?
Thanks !

1Password Version: 6.1.629
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Window 7 Entreprise
Sync Type: 1Password families

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Grishkaone, thanks for writing in.

I'd like to see a diagnostic report from your PC to get a better idea of the issue you're seeing. Can you follow the directions to generate a diagnostic report and send an email to support+windows@agilebits.com with the diagnostic report attached.

Please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Grishkaone
    Grishkaone
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @mohamedosman !

I just sent the report, and my support ID is [#YUE-63932-779]. I hope you'll find a way to exorcise this malicious ghost :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Grishkaone: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: YUE-63932-779

This discussion has been closed.