A login entry is only showing on iOS and not on Windows (Dropbox sync)

Options

I have two windows 10 PCs, an iPhone and an iPad. Every device syncs the opvault database with dropbox and everything works fine with over 200 entries. Now I've searched for a login entry and could only found it on the iOS devices. Both of the windows PCs are not showing this entry!
I've just done a quick test with a new login entry I've created on the iPhone. This worked well, it was visible on my windows PC within a few seconds. So the dropbox sync works, what else can be the problem that an entry isn't showing up on windows?

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:windows doesn't show entry, iOS does

Comments

• Hi @dsattler,

Thanks for reaching out. This seems like an anomaly or potentially a syncing error caused by Dropbox.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Cheers,

Alex

• dsattler
    dsattler
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

this is the support ID for iOS: #BVC-77924-692,
    and this for windows: #TSC-91377-264.

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dsattler: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: BVC-77924-692

This discussion has been closed.