All vault updates are listed as "Pending Changes"

Options

I signed up for the "family" trial, but switched to a personal account when I signed up in October. All changes I have entered to vault items, now appear under the "Pending Changes" in red.

Also, a couple days ago my Chrome Helper stopped loading. I tried deleting it an re-installing, but it still does not work.

My identities are also not auto populating for me in web forms.

Check my sign in address, as occaisionaly I will get a message that I do not have the right credentials and the login screen sign-in address will default to my old "family" account login.

Thanks in advance for your help (and a great product!)

Allan

1Password Version: 6.1.308d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: WIndows 8
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• Hi @a_keith,

Thanks for writing in.

There are two separate issues involved here. First, let's focus on Chrome. Chrome's certificate has expired on December 14th, so 1Password has started rejecting it as Chrome's invalid certificate trips our security system. Google has fixed this in an update and I suspect your Chrome copy hasn't finish updating yet.

To fix this, open Chrome, click on the settings icon (3 dots) on top right, select Settings and then click on About on the left sidebar. Let it finish installing the update and then restart Chrome. 1Password will work after that.

As for your 1Password account, it sounds like the downgrade process didn't work in 1Password 6, so it can't save any updates because you have invalid credentials. It may be attempting to authenticate with your Family account data, not the individual one. That's why all changes you make are in Pending updates for now.

Please email us your 1Password diagnostics report, so we can see if that's the cause. Use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• a_keith
    a_keith
    Community Member
    Options

I sent the e-mail with the diagnostics at 4:19 PM CST yesterday.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@a_keith: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: DJV-74443-637

This discussion has been closed.